Friday, December 09, 2005

Pulp Fiction Addict

I cant help it ... The movie is just so damn good ... i am unable to take it off my mind . I see certain scenes still twice or thrice a day . I am going mad . Quentin Help me !

What Pulp Fiction Character Are You?

Tired of being underappreciated and manipulated by powerful "others," you fight back. Though possesssing a cold, violent outside, you have a soft, sentimental inside. You love your partner, you cherish family heirlooms, and you want nothing more than to be geniunely happy -- but you don't mind having to kill a couple of nimrods who happen to clutter your path.

Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.


Not totally correct but what the heck .... I even joined a MIA WALLACE fan club .

2 comments:

LovingAndLosing said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I have an exam in 2 hours and you have me taking the Pulp Fiction quiz. Grrr. Anyway, I'm Fabienne - "Any time of day is a good time for pie" :D

"You're sweet, but not naive -- though you like to be babied like a child at times. You prefer to have a bad boy by your side, but sometimes have problems understanding why he has to run off to take care of business. You want to settle down, yet deep down inside, you are excited by the surprises life throws your way."

Kinda very true... kinda.

Damn you, Harish :p

Harish Suryanarayana said...

I love the accent on fabienne . She seems to be cajoling you all the time .