Wednesday, June 28, 2006

-

Its dark outside , really dark . I have seen this kind of dark only in my dreams . You know those dreams in which there isnt actually anything and it is just dark, an all-pervading dark you wish there were some light but it does not come . You want to wake up but you cant . Your body is immobile but your mind is working .Its thinking all kinds of shitty stuff .I wonder... How? Why ? . I shout shut up but no . It wont listen . It just wont listen . What do I do ? What do I do ? I need tranquility but I cant find it anywhere . Life's a rush and sleep is torture . Why ?

6 comments:

Deeps said...

Hmmmm................ {blank}

May I suggest consulting a doctor ;-). Just kidding :).

N said...

life's a rush and sleep's a torture..

I know that feeling!!

Kanthi Kiran said...

I wish i get u buddy ..reading through ..reading through ..:)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Engraved thermography wedding invitations online mens coats http://www.bextra-cheap.info live poker Ranger summer jobs Photos of ths sisterhood of the traveling pants hiking Effective pain relief for chronic sufferer Normal take clomid ovulate Virtual office affiliate program

Anonymous said...

Tranquility? I suppose it should be there in the dictionary, somewhere between transcendental and transformer. :P
Hope you find it.