Thursday, April 29, 2010

Birthday wish

http://www.amazon.com/Diary-Wimpy-Kid-Jeff-Kinney/dp/0810993139/

Yes, I am getting dumber. I neither have the time nor patience to read novels anymore. I have been holding on to "Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep?" by Philip K Dick for about a month and a half and I have finished reading maybe half the book. This book is awesome and was the inspiration for Bladerunner(the game changing awesome sci-fi(I love sci-fi(sci-fi rocks)) movie). Clearly I have been writing too much MATLAB(I love MATLAB(MATLAB rocks)) code. Now, I just want to laugh at some silly things and ponder about why my closest companion is the computer and not some silly girl who wants me to listen to her whine about how hard her day was.

5 comments:

Princess Stefania said...

Silly girl who wants you to listen to her complaining... you'd take that over your soothing, reasonable and logical computer?
:P

Harish Suryanarayana said...

Any day. Any freaking day. :)

Red said...

Awww. The puter shouldn't be your companion period ! Get a life da (soon)

Simon said...

i get what you mean, i havent been able to finish my novel due to my never ending school, and i feel dumb and slow :P
weekends are my best friends.. :)

Red said...

awww. So have we (as in you) met her yet ?. Mebbe your soothing reasonable and logical computer will bring you 2 2gether, when that happens ping moi lol